From 2014 all schools were provided with Sport Funding provided by the government. This document will describe the use and impact of the Sports Premium.
It will be updated as we analyse the impact of our interventions through the children’s regular assessments.
What is Sports Premium?
Most schools with primary-age pupils receive the PE and sport premium in the academic year 2015 to 2016, including:
- schools maintained by the local authority
- academies and free schools
- special schools (for children with special educational needs or disabilities)
- non-maintained special schools (schools for children with special educational needs that the Secretary of State for Education has approved under section 342 of the Education Act 1996)
- city technology colleges (CTCs)
- pupil referral units (PRUs provide education for children who can’t go to a mainstream school)
- general hospitals
Click here to find out more.